We are looking for developers and lead developers interested in functional programming
In a nutshell, the developers we are searching will be genuinely happy trying out new things, being part of self-directing teams and solving problems together with the customers.
We appreciate the following qualities in all developers
- You are genuinely interested in understanding the client and identifying their problems, taking full responsibility for developing the solution and successfully completing the project. You can also see beyond the project scope, proactively offering our help to the client, wherever we can.
- You deliver technical excellence.
- You have solid experience in functional programming and full-stack development in the modern cloud solutions
- You are fluent in Clojure, ClojureScript, Scala, F# or Typescript. As a plus you might have interest and ability to build good-looking and usable user interfaces, or to just learn more about it.
- You can speak and understand Finnish and English
Additional qualities for a lead developer
If you are already comfortable with being a lead, or just aspiring to be one – in either case we are interested. In addition to the general qualities, we’d expect the following:
- You can take charge of the client relationship, and be the best (and sometimes the only) representative of Metosin’s culture and way of working.
- You are good with people.
- We don’t believe in creating hierarchies – you know how to lead by example.
If a developer role with Metosin resonates with you, contact us in your preferred way, and we’ll get back to you. We value your time and try to keep the process as efficient as possible. We will likely have a few conversations, but we won’t be asking you to do complex test assignments.
As a final note here, even if all this sounds a bit scary, but you think you can add value to us, send us a message anyway, and let’s talk. Our details are below.